Well you might be even more creative than us in coming up with great activities to do, but here’s a starter. Once you get here, you’ll see there’s lots to do and and there’s always something happening.
- Guests can go out on their own to explore countless miles of trails in the Colville National Forest around the resort… some go all the way to the Canadian border.
- Get horsemanship lessons from one of the Dreamswept Farm experts where you’ll learn emergency first aid, feeding correctly, grooming techniques and more. We always emphasize safety in all horse activities.
- Get equestrian vaulting lessons or learn more about this heritage rich sport
- Get acquainted with one of the farm’s Curly Horses (yes, they have very wavey hair)
- Hike one of the trails around the farm
- Take a drive mountains drive… we are located on a truly remote backwoods road that interconnects with miles of rough-road scenery
- Check out our organic garden (feel free to pull a few weeds while you’re at it)
- Hang out with your friends in the bunk house
- Use the barn’s arena for training your horse
- Just sit and relax as you enjoy limitless views of the fir filled valley and layers of mountains visible from the resort. There’s often quite a light and weather show here so don’t forget your camera!